NEGOTIATIONS, DUE DILIGENCE, APPRAISALS, & APPROVALS
Why is getting pre-qualified important?Learn MOre
● Turns you into a qualified buyer
● Saves you time
● Gives you leverage in a multiple offer situation
● It will help you understand your maximum buying power payment, total cash needed, maximum sales price
● We can develop a timeline of when you could be ready to buy
● Ensures the seller that a mortgage lender reviewed your information and approved you to get a mortgage loan
● There is no upfront costs or obligation to move forward
● You can get all of your questions answered in a confidential setting at your own pace
SEARCH FOR YOUR DREAM PROPERTY
The next step is to list all of the features of a home that you would like, and to qualify them as follows:Learn MOre
● 'Must-Haves' - if this property does not have these items, then it shouldn't even be considered. (ex. distance from work or family, number of bedrooms/bathrooms)
● 'Should Haves' - if the property hits all of the 'must-haves' and some of the
'should-haves,' it stays in connection but does not need to have all of these features.
● 'Absolute-Wish List' - if we find a property in our budget that has all of the 'must-haves,'most of the 'should-haves' and ANY of these, it's the winner!
In the current market we’re experiencing, it's super important that you are reasonable
DUE DILIGENCE, APPRAISALS & APPROVALS
● Deposit (Typically 1% of purchase price, upfront cost)Learn MOre
● Contingencies: Securing the Loan, Appraisal and Inspections
● Inspection(s) - (we have a list of inspectors that we have used and recommend.)
● Signing Loan Docs
●Home needs to appraise for purchase price unless otherwise negotiated
● Typically 17-21 days for an appraisal contingency
Ordered by your lender. Unbiased 3rd party who does not work for buyer or seller.
● Typically 17-21 days to get a full loan approval
● The more info you give to your lender upfront the less headaches you'll have. TELL THEM EVERYTHING!
● Your Lender is a HUGE asset to actually closing the deal.
ONE LAST INSPECTION AND SIGNING YOUR LOAN DOCS
● Complete your final walk through
●Ensure the home is in the same condition as when you made the offer.
●Bring a cashier's check to closing made payable to the Title Company for the down payment and closing costs.
●Bring your driver's license or official photo ID.
COLLECT YOUR KEYS AND MOVE IN!
Take time and enjoy your new property! If you have any questions regarding your property we are always here for you. Learn MOre
When you're ready to sell or buy something new, we will be ready to chat!